Gdańsk is a city with more than a thousand years of history. It has been shaped by the influence of various cultures and played the role of a royal and hanseatic city.
One of the things which makes Gdańsk a special spot on the map of Poland is its unique atmosphere of a city closely united with the sea, beautiful and inspiring, with an international port visited for centuries by guests from throughout the world.
Gdańsk is a multicultural city, teeming with life and constantly enchanting with its architecture. Go for a walk through its charming streets, with hidden museums and galleries, and you will find amber shops, cosy cafes and elegant restaurants.
Places and sights that are worth a visit - it's only a few minutes walk:
- St Mary’s Church
- St Mary’s Street
- Długa Street
- Motława River
- The Great Crane
- European Solidarity Centre
- Polish Baltic Philharmonic
- The Amber Museum
Recommended events and happenings:
- 11.11.2019 Independence Parade 2019 (Podwale Staromiejskie) - 1km from the Hotel
- 16-17.11.2019 Half-marathon AmberExpo Gdansk (Amber Expo) - 9km from the Hotel
- 30.01-02.02.2020 Cirque du Soleil: Crystal (Ergo Arena) - 12km from the Hotel
- 20.06.2020 Concert Andre Rieu (Ergo Arena) - 12km from the Hotelu