Gdańsk is a city with more than a thousand years of history. It has been shaped by the influence of various cultures and played the role of a royal and hanseatic city.
One of the things which makes Gdańsk a special spot on the map of Poland is its unique atmosphere of a city closely united with the sea, beautiful and inspiring, with an international port visited for centuries by guests from throughout the world.
Gdańsk is a multicultural city, teeming with life and constantly enchanting with its architecture. Go for a walk through its charming streets, with hidden museums and galleries, and you will find amber shops, cosy cafes and elegant restaurants.
Places and sights that are worth a visit - it's only a few minutes walk:
- St Mary’s Church
- St Mary’s Street
- Długa Street
- Motława River
- The Great Crane
- European Solidarity Centre
- Polish Baltic Philharmonic
- The Amber Museum
Recommended events and happenings:
- 29.03.2020 World Half Marathon Championship (Gdynia) - 24km from our Hotel
- 27.05.2020 UEFA Europa League Final (Energa Gdańsk Stadium) - 7km from our Hotel
- 19-22.06.2020 Baltic Sail Festival (Motława river & Ołowianka Island area) - max. 1,5km od Hotel
- 20.06.2020 Concert Andre Rieu (Ergo Arena) - 12km from our Hotel
- 01-04.07.2020 Open'er Festival (Gdynia - Kosakowo Airport) - 40km from our Hotel
- 9-12.07.2020 Festival of Outdoor and Street Theaters FETA (Gdańsk City Centre area) - max. 3km from our Hotel