From us you can get there by walk. Between 18.11 and 23.12 you can feel the magic of Christmas walking among many stalls near Długa Street and Coal Market.
- accomodation in comfortable, spacious rooms and apartments,
- monitored parking,
- coffee, tea, water, cookies in the room,
- free WIFI,
- free cancellation until 12am on arrival day,
- minimum 2 nights of stay,
- VAT number is required during reservation process if the VAT invoice is needed,
- Tourist tax (2,50zł/pers./night )will be added to all reservations which are non-business,
- all rooms and apartments are non-smoking.
Christmas Market attractions:
- Angel Mill;
- Advent Gate;
- Kissing Arbor;
- Christmas Tree of Young Citizens of Gdańsk;
- Catherine's Talking Box and Santa's Sleigh;
- Talking Elk Lucek;
- Venice Carousel;
- Magic Iglo;
- Snow Ball accelerated by bicycle;
- Santa's Luminous Throne;
- Grove with a Shrine;
And many other climatic commercial and gastronomic stalls.